Remember the FRIST blogger you read and felt a connection. You read one of their paragraphs and wished you had written it yourself. How you ‘squeeed!’ when they delivered a gentle throat-punch with their words.
Think! Who was he or she?
stalk their blog scroll through old posts to learn more about their world before you met them? Do you ever want people to know more about you?
Who were you before you became you? Who were they?
It’s in that spirit that I’ve been cleaning house and baking all weekend.
I found some sweet party favors, sprayed my hair to the heavens, and put bells on in anticipation of your visit.
Instead of general comments, I’m asking for something else.
See the little linky thing below? Search through your retro posts, find a favorite, and attach it. Here’s a chance to showcase your writing back when Grandma was your only follower. Do you have a favorite writer you’d like to share, too? Feel free to repost an early gem of theirs, too (ask permission as you deem appropriate).
- Link the article by clicking inlinkz icon – use the full .url and not the WordPress short link
- For each one of your links added, please read at least one other entry. Please come back as links are added. It’s okay! I have plenty of food, and the TV remote is yours.
- There are three “weighted” ways to enter the drawing:
- Linking your article (counts as five entries)
- Reading at least one other article (counts as four entries/article)
- Sharing the post on social media (counts as three entries/share)
- If you linked another blogger’s article, please note in the comments
- Share which link(s) you read in the comments
- Note social media shares in the comments
- I’ll draw from the list of commenters and announce the winner and prize in the next post (Thursday?)
- I tend to mix up electronic cookies with the real ones on my kitchen counter. Bear with me as we work through any techy things that may arise. I have a habit of knocking over plants when I play with technology in the house – things might get crazy!
- Since I’m writing this post before publishing, I don’t have any idea where the article thumbnails will be. I’ll be editing after publishing just to make sure you can get in through the door. You might need to help me move furniture to open up access to the dance floor.
- Update: Hey! I found the thumbnails. When you click on the link to add your article, the thumbnails are sitting right there.
- To start the party, I added two of my of old posts. I was tempted to edit them, but in the spirit of celebrating imperfection, I’m leaving them as is.
- Please be kind to our fellow posters – I’m a lover, not a fighter!
Feel free to follow MamaMick at:
Facebook : Introvert with a side of social
Twitter : Funky thoughts, Royal’s baseball, and College Football
Instagram : For random pictures of weird stuff – encased in artsy filters and hashtags